Last Updated on November 17, 2016
All information that you voluntarily submit to us will be electronically delivered to our web servers located in the United States. By using this site you consent to the transfer of this information and to our use of such data as outlined in this policy.
1. Traffic Data. Our Site automatically recognizes the following non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate and to ensure the security of the data and our infrastructure.
2. Personal Information Collected. In order for us to fully serve you and for you to fully access certain services that we offer via the Site, we may require or optionally request that you provide us with information that personally identifies you or your company (“Personal Information”). For example, we may require accurate Personal Information to, among other things, complete an estimate or submit feedback. Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, job title, occupation, phone number, company name, company address, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card numbers); (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code and region). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Our use of this Personal Information is set forth below.
3. Submitting Personal Information is Your Choice. A successful signup for the site requires only contact information, backup requirements and requests, and your referral source. All other personal information is optional.
5. Security of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on secure web servers that are not accessible by third parties. However, while we take efforts to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot absolutely guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” or other malfeasants from illegally obtaining this information. Commercially reasonable and industry-standard physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information. Your Personal Information is accessible only by designated Concise Computer Consulting, LLC employees and hosting site personnel, and only for purposes intended by the submitter of the information. Customers are provided with user names and passwords to access their information.
6. Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
8. Children’s Privacy Protection. We take special care to protect the privacy needs of children under the age of 13 and encourage parents to be an active participant in their child’s online activities. We abide by the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. The Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. If we discover personal data from a child gathered through our Site, we will eliminate that data. This Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you must ask a parent for permission prior to submitting any information to this Site.