Managed IT Services
Day by Day Protection & IT Support
Concise Computer Consulting has built its reputation for being able to quickly react and fix IT issues on an as-needed basis. For ongoing fixes, regular maintenance we also offer a proactive managed care plan, Total Technology Confidence (TTC). Systems, servers, and networks are all monitored; and smaller issues are resolved before they become larger problems.
What are some of the benefits of choosing Total Technology Confidence?
- Your IT service expenses are easily budgeted as a flat monthly fee
- There are no peaks, valleys or surprises in terms of IT service costs
- We provide discounted hardware and software pricing for Concise TTC clients
- Unlimited remote support is included
- After-hours & emergency service is billed at a discounted rate, or included (depending upon which level of TTC is chosen)
- Relief of the burden of approving invoices, as well as fixing smaller issues that crop up
- The plan is scalable, so the cost increases or decreases based upon the total number of end-users and devices supported
- TTC clients will receive priority “head of the line” service (ahead of our non-TTC clients)
- We provide proactive service and monitoring of your IT infrastructure
- We take ownership of all IT issues and will work with your vendors until the issue is solved
- You can create tickets yourself using our ticketing system, or reach out to us the traditional way via call, e-mail, or even via text message
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why do I need proactive service?
As the old saying goes, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Well, the same applies to IT support. Our technicians will ensure that your systems have the proper security updates, monitor your network for problems, and check your backups to verify that they’re running without issue.
Q: Is it expensive?
Not if you compare our service to the cost of having a full-time IT professional on staff, or if you compare it to the cost of disaster recovery.
Q: What is the average response time?
While we have an SLA (service level agreement) of 4 hours, issues are often tackled and addressed either in real-time or much sooner than our 4-hour promise
Q: What is the typical length of a contract?
Our standard service agreement is a 1-or 2-year agreement